Friday, January 2, 2009

To all my Asian warrior friends

I am deeply moved by all of the powerful emails and notes I have received from you regarding my Kids Warrior Camp that I hold each year in the US. 

The answer is YES I have considered bringing the Kids Warrior Camp to Asia. In fact, TODAY I was speaking at length with a Enlightened Warrior Graduate from week 1 in Malaysia about gathering resources to make this idea a reality this next year.

I must tell you how honored I am to be invited back to the land that I was first taught the path of the Warrior as a young teen. Asia holds a deep place in my heart for the life changes that I made those many...many...many years ago. Being invited by so many of you to return and work with your children moves me. Thank you for the kind thoughts, words and trust you are placing in me.

If you know of or perhaps even have any resources that might make this project work, please contact me at info@firemountainprograms.com. Here is a short list of some things we would need:
* a large space for 50-100 children ages 6-14 to run climb, yell, roughhouse, throw spears and axes, shurikens, archery, sweat lodges, blanket tosses, bon fires and general craziness and fun that 50-100 children revealing their inner warrior spirit would need. (Kids camp facilities are great!)
* 2-4 Very Large tents that sleep up to 20 kids
*Bathrooms, kitchen facilities, and open space
*nearby hardware and grocery stores

....and most important...

Access to parents of children who are ready to know their true self, their highest potential, and their ability to smash through fear and limitations. Parent email lists and contact with large parent communities are a bonus. (Schools too!)

Remember...This camp is for boys and girls! Parents of younger children are encouraged to participate with camp as well!

Again, I am very honored to be invited to your countries to serve once again. Please feel free to contact me anytime at info@firemountainprograms.com.

From my deepest heart, 
Aaron Huey

To watch a video of the kids warrior camp click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU8LqLJSl9U&feature=channel_page

To visit the Kids Warrior Camp Website:
http://firemountainprograms.com/warriorovernight.html
Aaron speaks to the boys about giving your self in service after they just gave a tremendous gift to all of the Goddess Warrior Girls...a blanket toss!
Look! A Flying Goddess! What an exercise for the warrior Goddesses to express trust to boys who will be totally present and keep them safe! The boys were all smiles after this! So were the girls!

No comments: